Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I did it!

Yesterday was a good day. Not a great day, but I'll settle for good these days.

I only had one soda. When dinner rolled around there was nothing cold to drink except soda, tea (caffeinated) and water. I wanted a soda, badly, but I stuck to my guns and went with water.

I still had trouble falling asleep, but eventually I did and went all night with the plantar fasciitis boot on. Yay! My foot still hurts but not nearly as bad as it usually does in the mornings. I'm going to try to keep up with my other foot thingies - doing stretches before work and rolling it on a frozen bottle of water after work.

The bad news is I gained four pounds over the holidays and since I haven't lost a single pound since I started O:GHD I am up to 179. Boo! So now I have to work just to get back to square one.

1 comment:

Misty said...

Way to go Jenny! That's great that you stuck to your guns and only had the one soda. Rock on. =)

Also, since square one is where you start, you're always at square one, right? No sense beating yourself up about having a little further to go because you enjoyed good food over the holidays.

(This is what I keep telling myself, at least.)